When purchasing a ticket for BreachLAN you are agreeing to the following.
BreachLAN Staff reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason.
Tickets are non-refundable unless the entire event has sold out and your ticket can be re-sold to someone else.
BreachLAN accepts no responsibility for the safety and security of you or your possessions. It is your responsibility to take measures to protect yourself and your belongings from harm or loss.
People under the age of 16 may attend the event. All people under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult over the age of 18. One adult may supervise a maximum one child.
While at BreachLAN you must not be disruptive to our venue, power system, data network or other guests. Being disruptive includes, but is not limited to:
- Hacking or attempting to hack into any network connected device you do not have explicit permission to access
- Actively and deliberately bypassing our internet access controls by use of VPN’s, Proxies, Tor or any other such service
- Excessive use of internet bandwidth
- Using another persons computer without authorization, regardless of the reason
- Vandalizing other peoples property
- Abusing generally relaxed TeamSpeak permissions to cause a nuisance to others
- Intentionally or unintentionally spreading malware to other network users
- Plugging unauthorized appliances into the electricity distribution network
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Blocking escapes or walkways
- Making excessive noise when others are sleeping
- Excessive noise outside late at night
- Use of any illegal substances
- Dangerous driving through the local towns
- Cheating in any multiplayer games
Consequences for being disruptive may include:
- A request to cease the behavior from BreachLAN staff
- Being removed from any tournaments or other games
- Being banned from local servers
- Throttled network speeds
- Revoked network access
- Ejection from the event without refund
- Permanent ban from all future events
- Reports made to law enforcement
You must make a good faith effort to ensure that all your systems are free of malware before connecting them to our network. Intentionally spreading malware will result in serious consequences.
BreachLAN is not responsible for malware infection, data loss, system crashes or any other interruption to regular computer operation caused either while using or as a result of using the BreachLAN network. We recommend any business critical, highly personal or otherwise important files be backed up before you pack down for BreachLAN, and left at home.
The power distribution system and data network is provided on a best effort basis.
For any guidance or clarification on this document, contact email@example.com